Greyhound Adventures & Networking Group of Greater Boston is a recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit. Your donation helps to sustain the mission of Greyhound Adventures of providing post adoption support to our members and expanding our efforts to promote greyhound adoption within the community.
Greyhound Adventures is an all-volunteer group whose mission is to create opportunities to network with the greyhound community and raise awareness of the greyhound as a companion animal.
The goals of the group are the following:
- provide a fun environment for greyhounds and their owners to network and socialize
- create a forum to share experiences among new and veteran greyhound adopters
- build awareness for the greyhound breed
- provide post-adoption support to help families and greyhounds adapt to their new lifestyle
- assist in the recovery of lost greyhounds